Lilly Singh’s vlogs, SuperwomanVlogs, are a relatively new discovery for me, but after stumbling upon them and watching a couple of her videos, I’m hooked. This week, I thought that I would change things up a bit and highlight some of the life lessons I’ve discovered through watching her videos about life and happiness. She might sometimes be a procrastinator – aren’t we all? – but she is hilarious and truly inspirational. I wish her all the success; she really deserves it!
- Every day is a new day – sometimes we have bad days, but there is always something to be positive about, smile about or laugh about. Try to understand what made those bad days bad, and make the next day better.
- Supporting other people is one of the most important ways of life. Supporting others creates community and a support system for you too, as well as positive energy and vibes rather than competition and tension. Brush off the negative people, because their opinion really isn’t worth anything.
- Even when you are super tired, de-motivated or not in the right frame of mind, we can get through the day if we just plough on, because chances are, once we begin our day, we find ways to embrace the day.
- Do something you are passionate about and work hard. Lilly doesn’t like to label her YouTube career as work, because she enjoys it so much, despite its intensity. She reminds us that working hard can sometimes be a chore, but it will pay off and you’ll thank yourself and everyone who believed in you later.
- Be yourself, no matter what others say. Do your own thing. When we are ourselves, we are our best selves and our happiest selves.
Vlog channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperwomanVlogs
Main channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/IISuperwomanII